Cheap flights to Mongolia
Information about flights to Mongolia
Mogolia is a historical region located in Central Asia. It includes parts of modern-day Mongolia, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan. Mongolia is an independent country located in Central Asia, with Ulaanbaatar as its capital. Throughout history, it has been under the dominion of China and Russia several times. It was under Chinese rule at the beginning of the 20th century but gained independence with the support of the Soviet Union in 1921.
The Mongolian economy relies largely on the livestock and mining industries. It has one of the world's largest reserves of copper, gold, and coal. Mongolia also has potential for tourism. The Gobi Desert is one of Mongolia's significant tourist destinations.
Mongolia is a country with a traditional Mongolian culture. The traditional Mongolian lifestyle is still preserved in some places. Traditional Mongolian tents, called yurts, are still used in some settlements. Mongolian traditional music, dance, and cuisine are also famous.
The most commonly used airports in Mongolia are:
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport: Located in the Mongolian capital city of Ulaanbaatar, this airport is the largest and busiest in the country. Many international airlines operate flights to this airport.
- Ölgii Airport: Located in the city of Ölgii in western Mongolia, this airport is situated at the foothills of the Altai Mountains. It is frequently used for transportation to nearby tourist destinations.
- Khovd Airport: Located in the city of Khovd in western Mongolia, this airport is also used for transportation to tourist destinations, like Ölgii Airport.
- Moron Airport: Located in the city of Moron in northern Mongolia, this airport is used for transportation to tourist destinations in the north.
- Dalanzadgad Airport: Located in the city of Dalanzadgad in the middle of the Gobi Desert, this airport is used for transportation to tourist destinations in the Gobi Desert.
You can compare airports and buy cheap Mongolia flight tickets safely online with martiGO according to your final destination and preferences.
FAQs - booking Mongolia flights
Simply enter your travel dates into the MartiGO search field and the flights of over 540 airlines will be compared. Shortly afterwards, the most suitable and cheapest flights will be listed. Here you can also narrow your search using our filters. For example, if you want to travel with a particular airline, then a simple click on the left side is enough and the list will be updated.
Yes, because martiGO offers a completely free 24/7 customer service. We are therefore available around the clock in German, Turkish and English. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our Customer Hotlines
|+43 1 909 45 00
|+49 69 333 98 011
|+90 850 840 62 91
|+43 1 909 45 00
To make it easier for you to book the flight ticket, martiGO offers you a variety of payment methods (including Sofortüberweisung, PayPal, VISA and MasterCard). The flight cost will be debited without additional fees and you will receive a detailed confirmation email after the transaction has been completed.