Cheap flights to Morocco
Information about flights to Morocco
Morocco is a country located in North West Africa. Its capital is Rabat, but cities such as Fez, Marrakesh, Casablanca, and Tangier are more popular for tourism. Morocco is bounded by the Atlas Mountains to the north and the Sahara Desert to the south.
Morocco is known for its medieval Islamic architecture, historic towns, souks, spices, and music. It also attracts tourists with its beautiful beaches along the Mediterranean coast, trekking routes in the Atlas Mountains, and sand dunes in the Sahara Desert.
The climate in Morocco is diverse, with a Mediterranean climate prevailing in the north and a hot, dry climate near the Sahara Desert in the south.
Some of the most commonly used airports in Morocco include:
- Mohammed V International Airport: the busiest airport in Morocco, located in Casablanca, the country's largest city.
- Marrakech-Menara International Airport: an important airport for tourism, located in Marrakesh.
- Fes-Sais International Airport: an airport located in Fez.
- Tangier Ibn Battouta International Airport: an important transportation hub in North Africa, located in Tangier.
- Agadir-Al Massira International Airport: an airport located in Agadir, in the southwest of the country.
With martiGO, you can compare airports and safely purchase cheap Morocco flight tickets online based on your preferences and final destination.
FAQs - booking Morocco flights
Simply enter your travel dates into the MartiGO search field and the flights of over 540 airlines will be compared. Shortly afterwards, the most suitable and cheapest flights will be listed. Here you can also narrow your search using our filters. For example, if you want to travel with a particular airline, then a simple click on the left side is enough and the list will be updated.
Yes, because martiGO offers a completely free 24/7 customer service. We are therefore available around the clock in German, Turkish and English. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our Customer Hotlines
|+43 1 909 45 00
|+49 69 333 98 011
|+90 850 840 62 91
|+43 1 909 45 00
To make it easier for you to book the flight ticket, martiGO offers you a variety of payment methods (including Sofortüberweisung, PayPal, VISA and MasterCard). The flight cost will be debited without additional fees and you will receive a detailed confirmation email after the transaction has been completed.