Cheap flights from United Kingdom to New Zealand
Information about flights from United Kingdom to New Zealand
New Zealand is a country consisting of two main islands located in the South Pacific. The country is world-famous for its magnificent natural beauty, rich culture, and tourist activities.
The population of New Zealand is approximately 5 million and consists of Europeans, Indigenous Maori people, and immigrants from Pacific islands. English and New Zealand English, known as Kiwi English, are spoken in the country.
The capital city of the country is Wellington. Other important cities of New Zealand include Auckland, Christchurch, and Queenstown. Auckland is the largest city and business center of the country. Christchurch is the largest city on the South Island and an important center for tourism. Queenstown is known for its natural beauty, adventure sports, and tourism opportunities.
New Zealand's natural beauty includes Milford Sound and Fiordland National Park, Abel Tasman National Park, Tongariro National Park, Franz Josef Glacier, Rotorua thermal areas, Lake Tekapo, and Bay of Islands.
New Zealand is also a world-famous destination for adventure sports. Many sports can be practiced in the country such as paragliding, bungee jumping, skiing, snowboarding, rafting, kayaking, sailing, diving, fishing, and hiking.
The culture of New Zealand is a mixture of Maori indigenous culture and European cultures. Maori indigenous culture still has an important place in the country and traditional arts, music, dance, food, language, and culture elements are commonly used.
New Zealand's economy is based on agriculture, tourism, mining, and high-tech industries. The country's exports include dairy products, meat, fish, forest products, and tourism services.
New Zealand is a country that offers quality health services, high living standards, and a safe lifestyle.
The most commonly used airports in New Zealand:
- Auckland Airport - The largest airport in the country and the commercial center of the North Island.
- Christchurch Airport - The largest airport on the South Island and a tourist center.
- Wellington Airport - Serves the capital city of Wellington.
- Queenstown Airport - Serves Queenstown, one of the country's tourism centers.
- Dunedin Airport - Serves Dunedin, located on the east coast of the South Island.
- Hamilton Airport - Serves Hamilton, located in the Waikato region of the North Island.
- Palmerston North Airport - Serves Palmerston North, located in the Manawatu region of the North Island.
- Nelson Airport - Serves Nelson, located on the west coast of the North Island.
- Tauranga Airport - Serves Tauranga, located in the Bay of Plenty region of the North Island.
- New Plymouth Airport - Serves New Plymouth, located in the Taranaki region of the country's west side.
You can compare airports with martiGO and buy New Zealand cheap flight tickets safely online according to your final destination and preferences.
FAQs - booking United Kingdom New Zealand flights
Simply enter your United Kingdom travel dates into the MartiGO search field and the flights of over 540 airlines will be compared. Shortly afterwards, the most suitable and cheapest flights will be listed. Here you can also narrow your search using our filters. For example, if you want to travel with a particular airline, then a simple click on the left side is enough and the list will be updated.
Yes, because martiGO offers a completely free 24/7 customer service. We are therefore available around the clock in German, Turkish and English. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our Customer Hotlines
|+43 1 909 45 00
|+49 69 333 98 011
|+90 850 840 62 91
|+43 1 909 45 00
To make it easier for you to book the flight ticket, martiGO offers you a variety of payment methods (including Sofortüberweisung, PayPal, VISA and MasterCard). The flight cost will be debited without additional fees and you will receive a detailed confirmation email after the transaction has been completed.